Our client is looking to hire a seasoned Lead Pre-Sales Solutions Architect to join their organization for a 6-12 month contract position. Candidates can be based anywhere in North America across the East Coast. This will be primarily a remote work setting, however, there will still be about 20% travel required for this role.
- You will collaborate with our regions to articulate and envision our SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud solutions as well as work with a team of Consultants in providing a superior customer service experience to our users.
- Leverage SAP tools, services, methodologies, and best practices to support successful transformation solutioning and client sales cycles.
- Being an evangelist for the S/4HANA Public Cloud solution, demonstrating your expert business solutions knowledge and being a story teller, articulating the transformation vision for the clients.
- Providing technical guidance and advisory services to the sales team in pre-sales discussions.
- Build trusted relationships with customers and regional management, business, and IT teams to deliver a valued and high-quality customer engagement.
- Provide appropriate guidance and direction to the internal SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud team, including insight for services quoting and ensure that they have the right proactive support services in place to provide exceptional customer experience.
- Drive superior customer service experience and high-quality customer engagements.
- Ownership of corporate message both internally and externally.