Our client is seeking for a SAP Technical Advisor specializing in IS-U Billing to provide support for their SAP ISU Billing and FICA applications. Candidates can be based anywhere in North America, with a preference for those located in Toronto. Some travel will be required with the exact amount of days on-site to be confirmed.
- Uses technical knowledge of solutions and integrations in their area/portfolio to instruct AMS (Application Management Service) team on the inner workings of the solution and potential solutions.
- Handles communication with the various stakeholders, including planning solution outages and the Managed Incident process to facilitate the timely resolution of the incident.
- Understands the technical and business impacts of projects and improvements as it relates to the applications in their portfolio, to support scoping and completion of work.
- Provides input to designs and estimate projects and enhancement work.
- Supports solution maintenance and improvement activities thru testing validation (Unit and SIT) and peer code reviews as required for changes by MSPs (Managed Service Provider) or other technical analysts.