The SAP BASIS/Security Consultant will install, arrange, and maintain SAP S4HANA software systems. This resource will configure systems, manage security, set up needed accounts, and make sure that the entire SAP platform maintains optimal performance. This resource will take over current S4HANA Environment and will work with System Integrator to build the new version of S4HANA on RISE Cloud.
- Plan, prepare and install SAP applications on company servers. Your job is to help create the server infrastructure and to ensure that all technology workloads are balanced. You will configure and troubleshoot software logistics and resolve any performance or startup issues that appear due to installations.
- Handle daily operational activities. You will perform setup/configuration, object transports, troubleshooting, error handling, performance turning, and problem resolution. You will also schedule, perform, and oversee backups and restorations of SAP file systems. You will create, test, and plan disaster recovery for SAP servers.
- Provide technical support for SAP systems. You will examine technical infrastructures, including transport and printer administration, job scheduling, designing, and implementing of SAP operational needs.
- Actively monitor systems to ensure they are tuned and running. You will guarantee the security of the SAP system by carefully watching for any security breaches or breakdowns. Every day you will use root cause analysis when examining quality assurance issues to manage network access. You will be responsible that end-users and the SAP system can communicate with each other.
- Create and manage user accounts. You will generate and manage SAP roles and profiles. Copy changes between systems and manage change requests. You will also schedule, monitor, and manage background jobs in a company-specific database.