Our client is looking to hire an experienced SAP Business Integration Lead contractor to start ASAP and run until the end of the year. This role will be remote except for a weekly mandatory meeting, once a week, needed at the clients Toronto based office.
- Providing ongoing guidance and prioritization advice to the Program Lead, Project Director, and Project Manager to ensure the effective delivery of integrated business processes and solutions.
- Collaborating with the System Integrator and other third-party vendors to provide direction aligned with leading practices, enabling functional requirements throughout the Build Phase lifecycle.
- Identifying interdependencies with other work streams that impact the successful delivery of the functional work stream scope.
- Integrating and aligning various processes such as Treasury, Grant and Funds Management, Service to Cash, Record to Report, Procure to Pay, and Acquire to Retire.
- Working collaboratively with technical work stream leads to design and implement an integrated solution that meets the stated business outcomes and requirements of the City.
- Minimizing deviation from leading practices by working with the PMO, respective process stream leads, and system integrator to ensure the collective design meets the overall goals of the FSTP. Escalating program-wide decisions to the Program Director when necessary.